AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error e06d7363h Eception at fd39cacdh MAP 3D 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
KristiRobinson8420
450 Views, 1 Reply

Fatal Error e06d7363h Eception at fd39cacdh MAP 3D 2011

Hi-

I just installed MAP 3d 2011 on a new workstation.  I can create a drawing but will have MAP crash after a while with the above error.  I can re-open drawing and click on data connection but then I get the Fatal Error and MAP closes.  I've tried both recover and repair but continue to get this error.  I've tried creating new drawings and this error will occur.  I've installed all Windows updates along with CAD updates.  Help please.

Windows 7 64x

Service Pack 1

HP z400 workstation

Intel Xeon CPU 3.19 GHz

18 GB RAM

Kristi

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

first thought that comes to mind is to make sure that you've disabled your virus protection when you perform the install. You may have to perform a "clean uninstall" and reinstall to fix this up.  make sure you fill out your email address with any customer error report (CER) that comes up after (if it does at all) the crash.  then the folks at AD can track the CER to help troubleshoot further.  I'd suspect a faulty .DLL file that wasn't installed (correctly).  Sorry to say reinstall, but I'm not sure of any better advice 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost