AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change height of a text in a block with attributes.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
OIVIND
14435 Views, 4 Replies

Change height of a text in a block with attributes.

halloo. I want to change the height of the text (the name of the block) in a block with attributes. I have tried to use battman, refedit, and some others.
I have about 300 blocks that I want to change and i cant redefine the blocks so that the whole drawing is updated.
I really don't want to click on each one of themto change them one by one!
Can anybody help me?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LochDhu
in reply to: OIVIND

If it's DTEXT within the block - REFEDIT will work. If it's an attribute, BATTMAN will work, just remember to 'Sync' the attributes after you have changed the height.

Good Luck,

Scott
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

copy a block explode it change the text size attredef ----------------------------------------- "OIVIND" wrote in message news:23443290.1073554160104.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > halloo. I want to change the height of the text (the name of the block) in a block with attributes. I have tried to use battman, refedit, and some others. > I have about 300 blocks that I want to change and i cant redefine the blocks so that the whole drawing is updated. > I really don't want to click on each one of themto change them one by one! > Can anybody help me?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

EATTEDIT, I use this all the time in our title blocks. Here's what autocads
help file says.

- R. Brockman

---------------

Edits attributes in a block reference

Modify II toolbar:

Modify menu: Object Attribute Single

Command line: eattedit

Select a block:

You are prompted to select a block in the drawing area. After you select a
block with attributes, the Enhanced Attribute Editor is displayed.

If the block you select does not contain attributes, or you select something
that is not a block, an error message is displayed, and you are prompted to
select another block.

---------------

"OIVIND" <nospam@address.withheld> wrote in message
news:23443290.1073554160104.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com...
> halloo. I want to change the height of the text (the name of the block) in
a block with attributes. I have tried to use battman, refedit, and some
others.
> I have about 300 blocks that I want to change and i cant redefine the
blocks so that the whole drawing is updated.
> I really don't want to click on each one of themto change them one by one!
> Can anybody help me?
Attachment not added (too many attachments): "ac.cmdaccess_blank.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "ac.menuaro.gif" Attachment not added (too many attachments): "ac.keyboard.gif"
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

If you have the express tools, blocks, sync attributed blocks to table "OIVIND" wrote in message news:23443290.1073554160104.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > halloo. I want to change the height of the text (the name of the block) in a block with attributes. I have tried to use battman, refedit, and some others. > I have about 300 blocks that I want to change and i cant redefine the blocks so that the whole drawing is updated. > I really don't want to click on each one of themto change them one by one! > Can anybody help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost