AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Map 3D Upgrade

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
350 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Map 3D Upgrade

Hi,

I have licensing for AutoCAD Map 3D 2009. I am wanting to purchase the latest AutoCAD Map 3D. Do I need to purchase the full license for AutoCAD Map 3D 2016 or can I simply purchase an upgrade to my current version?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
braudpat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello from France

I believe that your MAP license is TOO OLD ! ... So you will have to buy a complete new license ...

Please check with US resellers because maybe they are some differences with France !?

Regards, Patrice (I am not an Autodesk Advisor)

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

The upgrade path for 2009 is indeed retired, but there are always incentives to be found.  Definitely contact your local Reseller as they will be able to help you.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report