AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Blocks Gallery

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
692 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Blocks Gallery

I am new to AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 version.  I have read about the new features to acad 2015 and wondering if Map 3D has the option as well to show the block gallery when using the insert button.  I do not see a 'down' arrow below the insert button in the ribbon so I am wondering if there is a setting that needs to be turned on or if it isn't available in this version.  I would love to use it since I just started a new job and aren't familar with all the blocks.  The preview of them would be extremely helpful. The image below is what I have: 

insert.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

you are correct, the AutoCAD 2015 feature is not ported to the AutoCAD Map 3D menu.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
Murph_Map
in reply to: Anonymous

You can use the Design Center (type DC at the command line) then browse to any dwg and see the blocks in those dwgs. If you find one you need drag/drop will let you insert it into your drawing/map. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report