AutoCAD Map 3D Developer
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Developer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D Developer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spec refreshing issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
alec.connolly
278 Views, 1 Reply

Spec refreshing issue

I have AutoCAD MAP3D 2015, and recently have come across a problem where when I drag the crosshairs over any part of the drawing, it creates a shadow and covers the page in crosshairs. I have attached an example of what I am talking about and a screenshot of my computer info, and the hard drive is 500gb, my refresh rate for display is set at the max 60hz and the display is 1280x1024 HELP and THANK YOU 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com!

Sorry for that late answer, but you landed in the developer forum, not in the forum about Map 3D usage itself (>>>there<<<).

Your screenshot looks like AutoCAD is having problems with your graphic card driver, start command _GRAPHICSCONFIG and turn off hardware acceleration ... better then?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost