AutoCAD Map 3D Developer
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Developer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D Developer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpatialCondition Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
555 Views, 2 Replies

SpatialCondition Error

Hello,

I've come across an issue when I am using a SpatialCondition Filter on my SelectFeature Command towards my oracle database.
If I dont add the filter everything runs great, but when I add a SpatailCondition I get the error message "Spatial Context '' not found ".

Here is how my code works in VB.net

Dim connManager as OSGeo.FDO.IConnectionManager = OSGeo.FDO.ClientServices.FeatureAccessManager.GetConnectionManager() 
Dim conn As OSGeo.FDO.Connections.IConnection = connManager.CreateConnection("Autodesk.Oracle.3.9") 
conn.ConnectionString = "Service=Database;Username=Username;Password=Password;Datastore=Data" 
conn.Open() 

Dim selCmdLine As OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.ISelect = conn.CreateCommand(OSGeo.FDO.Commands.CommandType.CommandType_Select) 
selCmdLine.FeatureClassName = New OSGeo.FDO.Expression.Identifier("VIEW") 

Dim geometryFactory As New OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.FgfGeometryFactory() 
Dim polystring As String = "POLYGON ((148697.589 6585101.768, 148697.589 6585091.695, 148722.198 6585091.695, 148722.198 6585101.768, 148697.589 6585101.768))" 

Dim poly As OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.IPolygon = CType(geometryFactory.CreateGeometry(polystring), OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.IPolygon) 

Dim byteArray As Byte() = geometryFactory.GetFgf(poly) 
Dim qryGeomVal As OSGeo.FDO.Expression.GeometryValue = New OSGeo.FDO.Expression.GeometryValue(byteArray) 

selCmdLine.Filter = New OSGeo.FDO.Filter.SpatialCondition("SHAPE", OSGeo.FDO.Filter.SpatialOperations.SpatialOperations_Intersects, qryGeomVal) 

Dim ftrRdr As OSGeo.FDO.Commands.Feature.IFeatureReader = selCmd.Execute() 

At the selCmdline.Execute() the exception occures.

I think it has something to do with that the geometry used in the spatialcondition does not have a specifed SRID as the other geometries in the database.

How can I specify the spatial context for the command?

Thankful for any help.
// Per

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Per,

did you look at the the Map developer samples which are shipped with the Map SDK?

I think there is one example regarding spatial queries,

Rob

Message 3 of 3
fieldguy
in reply to: Anonymous

I am trying to replicate this code but I am getting an error >>"The property "SHAPE" is not in the reader's selected property set"<<. 

I can connect to my shp file and obtain all of the features but I need to filter by a user selected rectangle.

Does anyone have working code for using a polygon for "OSGeo.FDO.Filter.SpatialCondition("SHAPE", OSGeo.FDO.Filter.SpatialOperations.SpatialOperations_Inside, gv);

There are some samples in the DevBlog but those are using "layers" attached to the current map - that's not what I want.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta