Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme mit verschobenen Attributen in Blöcken (nicht dynamisch)

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
BjoernH
806 Views, 8 Replies

Probleme mit verschobenen Attributen in Blöcken (nicht dynamisch)

Guten Tag in die Runde aus Hamburg,

da ich nicht herausfinden konnte wie man direkt mit dem Support sprechen kann, versuche ich es einmal auf diesem Wege:

Folgendes Problem der Attributverschiebung bei Blöcken scheint bei ACAD bekannt:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-2010-2011-2012/autocad2011-dynamic-block-moveable-attribu...

“I agree that it is confusing.  Constant attributes behave like text in blocks, not like attributes. 

It is the one attribute type for which the lock position switch is irrelevant. 

It also has a problem, not noted, that center alignment is not respected.  It aligns the tag centered but does not align the value centered.”

Es werden also Attribute verschoben dargestellt, obwohl der Block an sich korrekt gebaut wurde.

In unserem Fall: Informationen sind in Blöcken im Blockeditor auf der Mittelachse ausgerichtet. Im Model sind diese dann beliebig nach Links und Rechts aus der Mitte verschoben.

Gibt es für das Problem inzwischen eine Lösung/ kann jmd. erklären, wie es zu der Verschiebung kommt?

Die Ständigen Korrekturen (Edit Block in Place anwählen und ohne etwas zu machen auf Save klicken behebt das Problem für einen einzelnen Block) erzeugen bei uns jede Menge unnützer Arbeit.

Vielen Dank für's zuhören, Grüße , Björn

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: BjoernH

Post the Block and not a picture please.

Are the Attribs locked? 

Message 3 of 9
BjoernH
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Hi Charles,

thank you very much for your reply!

On a side note:

i have to say it is a little difficult to find out where to post a question. I started in a german subforum, that's the reason I asked in german. Was a little surprised when I ended up in general discussion as the only one using german. The more thanks to you for replying.

I also thought that in basic support was a one-on-one webhelp included and was looking for that, but was not able to find it...

Anyway,

the block I now uploaded looks normal.

The moment you open it in block editor and change s.th. (i.e. put an object on a different layer, delete one of the textfields) and exit the editor with saving, the attributes loose their position.

Further information:

I have a script that I run to clean external drawings from unwanted clutter. What it does is:

-PURGE
a

n
-PURGE
a

n
-PURGE
a

n
-PURGE
r

n
audit
y
zoom
e
_Dxfout

close

Works fine, when I use it on the misplaced attribute block dwg, the attributes return to the correct position.

But:

After going into block-editor and saving, attributes are broken again.

On the other hand: using "edit block in place" and just pressing save afterwards -without doing anything else- attributes are placed correct, too.

So, I guess its s.th. in the routine ACAD uses when I leave the block-editor.

To answer your question:

Attributes concerned are locked.

Regards, Bjoern

Message 4 of 9
Charles_Shade

What version in CAD are you on now?

Was this Block created with this version or did you bring it up from a previous version?

If an older Block did you set the Attribs to Locked after the original Block was created/ ( If this is the case you may need to erase the current Attribs and create new ones.)

Message 5 of 9
BjoernH

Hi Charles,

that could be the problem.

I tried to trace it in my company, but it's difficult to find out who originally created the block.

I use ACAD 2013 lt. In the company we usually save to 2010 (because that is the oldest Version around) and we have all Version up to 2016, both full and lt.

So it is possible that the block was edited with different versions on the way.

Guess we will have to create the attributes again 😞 that'll be a lot of work.

I hoped there was a way to do s.th. by script/ batch or lisp to not have to treat every single block on its own.

Message 6 of 9
BjoernH

looking further into it we found that setting the attributes to "not constant" solves the problem.

So I'm back at the beginning: the link I provided suggested, that ACAD treats constant attributes as text, what leads ACAD to ignore the lock position setting.

What still puzzles me:

why does ACAD ignore this setting?

Why are the attributes justified seamingly at random?

Message 7 of 9
Charles_Shade

I read thru that post as well and am with you that it is an unknown and nonsensical thing.

Glad you found an answer.

Can we mark your solution as the "Solution"?

Message 8 of 9
BjoernH

As it is only a work around for what seems to be a bug in ACAD I would not call it a solution.

But as it seems there is no easy solution to be found soon, let's close this threat.

Thank you very much for your time and for looking into this!

Regards, Bjoern

Message 9 of 9
Charles_Shade

Agreed. But this will be a work around that others in a similar situation may read and find an answer to.

When you have to look at a 2-1/2 year old thread and see the same issue being presented it comes as little surprise that the issue is not on AutoDEsks radar nor is it likely to be. Ever.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost