Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License problem - Asking to renew license

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
caddwg12
944 Views, 8 Replies

License problem - Asking to renew license

All of a sudden this morning autodesk is asking me to renew my license.  It doesn't expire until the end of March.  They're about 2 months early.  It just puts me in a loop asking for the serial number over and over again.  Any help would be appreciated.  Regards: Larry

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
muriel.a
in reply to: caddwg12

Hi @caddwg12!

The support case 11497998 has been created. I will reply to you directly by e-mail.

Thank you.

Muriel Assuncao
Message 3 of 9
marcin
in reply to: muriel.a

I have the same problem in OSX version...

Message 4 of 9
muriel.a
in reply to: marcin

Hi @marcin and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You can find all the information about this issue on this page.

Thank you.

Muriel Assuncao
Message 5 of 9
caddwg12
in reply to: muriel.a

Autodesk:

I've lost 2 days production time already and the clock is still ticking.  If your going to run your business this way, I'm thinking you should seek another business model, because this is 100 percent unacceptable.  I suggested you dedicate the necessary resources to get this resolved, because your product is quick becoming obsolete in my mind, since I paying for something that I can't use and it's costing me money every hour.

Larry

Message 6 of 9
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: caddwg12

Please see this post. We will up date there when there is additional information

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Discussion_Admin

it is NOT resolved..... can't use it and I have to deliver the drawings today! And it's 4:30pm my time, so hurry up please!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

I have had a go at them on tweeter and at got a response. Still not working yet however.

Message 9 of 9
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: Anonymous

Autodesk is aware of this new issue that has arisen today. Thay are working on a fix.. For anyone experiencing this issue, please use the trial in the meantime. If you cannot use the trial contact customer care here and they will get you up and running right away. please see this post for updates

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost