Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: fatal error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 7c812afbh

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
mark.lloyd69
1359 Views, 9 Replies

Re: fatal error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 7c812afbh

I have tried all recommendations in this forum and still recieve the error message. Why hasn't Autodesk come up with a fix?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: mark.lloyd69

That's a generic system level error.

What exact process or command in AutoCAD triggers the failure?
What is your LT version? Windows version? Is LT fully updated and patched?
Message 3 of 10
mark.lloyd69
in reply to: pendean

Sorry, forgot to mention the important bits....

Running Windows 7 64-Bit. Package is AutoCad Lt 2013.

The error always appears when previewing and sending to print.

Oassionally, it appears during normal use if I have been using the package a while.

Message 4 of 10
bob_mpc

In my experience, fatal errors are usually caused by file corruption, most often when the drawing contains some objects or xrefs created by another cad program. What usually helps me:

- recover

- WBLOCK

- saveas DXF

Boris
AutoCad LT 2021.1.1
Message 5 of 10
vanessa3104
in reply to: bob_mpc

I have the same issue with my AutoCAD LT program. It can't be because of file corruption as the program does not crash on the other computers in the office when working on the same files I do. Any other suggestions? 

Message 6 of 10
pendean
in reply to: vanessa3104

That's a generic system level error at the top of this thread. There is no one fix: it's likely local to you or your office if not file related.

Can you invoke the crash at will all the time by doing the same thing?
If this is a random crash there is no cure, no fix for "random" anything really.

What is your LT version? Windows version? Is LT fully updated and patched?
Message 7 of 10
vanessa3104

it's not one particular process. some I've noticed are: 

-I close a file by clicking on the "x" on the file tab rather than selecting it first. 

-while saving

-enterring an x-ref file by right clicking then selecting "open x-ref" rather than opening the file via the menu

Can you invoke the crash at will all the time by doing the same thing?  no. sometimes the above mentioned don't trigger a crash.

If this is a random crash there is no cure, no fix for "random" anything really.  There must be something different that can be fixed on my program/computer or else this would happen to the others in the office. 

What is your LT version?  2015 Windows version? 8.1 running on a 6 GB RAM   Is LT fully updated and patched? Don't know. how would I know if this is the case?

Message 8 of 10
pendean
in reply to: vanessa3104

Search Autodesk for crashes when closing, saving AutoCAD: there are system level fixes worth exploring. But since yours are random they may be file or location specific. There is no cure for random crashes. See your other post about your PC and other pcs in your office.
Search Autodesk for LT2015 patches and updates.

See your other post for more.
Message 9 of 10
mark.lloyd69

There appears to be numerous issues with this error which some are yet to find an answer/fix to. The error affects my office PC but not my home PC. They are of identical setup but office PC has more work related software installed. What exactly does fatal error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 7c812afbh mean? If it is a memeory address why does it effect others at that same location. I have renamed files, run Ccleaner, re-installed software, removed and re-installed Microsoft updates like.NET Framework but still have the same problem. The issue effects me when previewing prior to printing or printing after previewing. If the error is Windows related then why does it not appear in the Event Viewer logs?

Help and a fix would be much appreciated as AutoCad is proving to be an expensive unusable package....

I am runing Window 7 Professional, 8GB RAM, 64-Bit Operating System & ,my AutoCad 2013 Lt package is up to date.

Message 10 of 10
pendean

"... The error affects my office PC but not my home PC..."
So why would this be a single software only problem?

Use your favorite search engine and it will present you with solutions to try for that exact error (if that's what you did) and that's about all that is documented https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=fatal+error:+Unhandled+e0434f4dh+Exception+at+7c812afbh

However... it's best if you can narrow down what triggers the fatal error, what actions were you in, and confirm you can repeat this at will. Then share that knoweldge with everyone you ask to help you with it.

One more time: if the crashes are random, and you cannot repeat on demand and at will then there is no fix: you need to find out what was at play on the PC the moment it got triggered. Not an easy task for you or anyone else.
if you can define a process that triggers it, share that knowledge.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost