AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.

AutoCAD LT Forum

Post 21 of 24

Re: INTERNAL ERROR: GEDIT 3.

08-26-2014 05:09 AM in reply to: *Support, Autodesk

I have the same error message and so have been unable to use my copy of 2002.  When I got a new laptop recently I loaded Autocad 2002 and I thought that would work but GEDIT 3 popped up fairly quickly - so I am still unable to use the programme - any ideas please .

Post 22 of 24

08-26-2014 05:46 AM in reply to: Nelsondog3

LT2002 was snake-bitten: it needs to be buried somewhere and forgotten. Free CAD software is better than that POS.

There are several LT2002 updates links on this page, get them and pray that's all you need: ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/prodsupp/downloads/

PS: how did you manage to get a new PC with Windows 95/98/NT4 loaded on it? Yes, you know that's a contributing problem too, your circa-2014 OS trying to run circa-2001 era software.

Dean Saadallah
AutoCAD, LT and Architecture User
Blog | Google+ | PINS
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Post 23 of 24

10-27-2015 09:15 AM in reply to: j_van_damme

Is there any way I can get a copy of Autocad LT 2002 Service Pack 2. I'm having the error listed above at about every third of forth edit to a drawing running AutoCad in XP.

Jim Pennington
Autotest Company

Post 24 of 24

10-27-2015 12:31 PM in reply to: jimpSZZBQ
From what I can find, Autodesk only stores items back to LT2007 in the downloads section.

But I see older patches here http://www.cadeverything.com/help/showthread.php/10069-Any-Chance-someone-has-Autocad-LT-2002-SP1-(K...

Dean Saadallah
AutoCAD, LT and Architecture User
Blog | Google+ | PINS
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post