Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a standalone Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016. I need to convert PDF files into DWG files.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
harrison071004
217 Views, 5 Replies

I have a standalone Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016. I need to convert PDF files into DWG files.

I have a standalone Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016. I need to convert PDF files into DWG files. Is there an add on I can buy ? What about an online site ?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: harrison071004

No addons for LT. Sorry.

There are plenty of online services that claim to do this for you, help yourself https://www.google.com/search?q=pdf+to+dwg

Message 3 of 6
hwalker

Why do you need to convert them?

PDFATTACH can insert a PDF into your drawing

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 4 of 6

Hi @harrison071004 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Have the solution suggestions by @hwalker & @pendean helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community!  

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Message 5 of 6
harrison071004
in reply to: hwalker

We sometimes get only PDFs and I need to make small changes and add things in Autocad 
Message 6 of 6
hwalker

convert pdf to dwg online - Search (bing.com)

Gives quite a few suggestions.

Also if you have Adobe Illustrator that can convert PDFs to DWG format.

HOWEVER any program which says it will convert the PDF to a DWG format will only work well if the PDF is of vector format, if it's a raster pdf it won't work properly.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report