Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Crash when printing to PDF

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Simon.hull.09
1756 Views, 2 Replies

Fatal Error Crash when printing to PDF

Hello,

I have an error where autocad crashes every time I print to PDF. A message comes up saying "unhandled c0000417h Exception at 822ad67ch".

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Simon

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Simon.hull.09,

sorry to hear you have such trouble.

May I ask which printer you use for the PDFs? Have you tried another one? And could you please give me some more details on your configuration? AutoCAD version and OS. Have you ever used PDF printing? Did it ever work? 

The more details you give me the better I can understand your situation and might help.

You could also check out these Articles 

Crash or hang when plotting to 'DWG To PDF.pc3' in AutoCAD

Fatal error when plotting to Adobe PDF from AutoCAD

Maybe you can find some useful information there.

But anyway, keep me updated.

Thank you

Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Simon.hull.09

Hi Simon,

I haven't seen an update on your post or answers to Sofia's questions so I thought I would check with you to see if you resolved your issue in printing PDFs.

If not, please tell me which printer driver you are using. I suggest for a test that you stick to one of the AutoCAD PDF drivers such as AutoCAD PDF (General Documentation).

If this still crashes, please also check to see that your file has no errors using Audit and Purge.

Next i would (believe it or not) check to make sure your video drivers are current.

Please gave me an update so that I or Sofia can continue to assist you in fixing the issue.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost