Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD LT 2018 Hatch "Ghost"

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jessica
1620 Views, 2 Replies

CAD LT 2018 Hatch "Ghost"

Hello again, CAD Community. I am experiencing a weird issue with my hatches (and occasionally lines as well):

When I go to move or delete a hatch pattern/ line, CAD will perform the command I am attempting. The problem is that the hatch/ lines will appear to remain in their original spot as if I had not moved/ deleted it. I cannot select this "ghost" of the hatch/ line, and it doesn't show up when I plot, either. I have to close the file and re-open for it to disappear. I have had this happen quite a few times now, which can get confusing when trying to update a finish plan! 

CAD LT 2018 is fully updated to LT2018.1. I am wondering if this could be an issue with my computer or if I have some settings off in CAD. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: jessica

Same solutions as your other post, your graphics card is the problem https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-forum/cad-lt-2018-viewport-not-showing-up/m-p/7733796#M162...
Message 3 of 3
jessica
in reply to: pendean

Awesome. My driver was in need of an updated. Got it fixed and it's working better now. Thank you so much! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost