Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 360

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
DJBSystems
819 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk 360

So I got the 2014 AutoCad LT, and I'm drawing all day, it's crunch time... im just about to finish my plans and..... AutoCad cannot save because Autodesk 360 is not open! But I had my Autodesk 360 account logged in and open!! WHY CANT I SAVE?? PLEASE HELP!!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: DJBSystems

Welcome to the community Demetrius!

This issue was recently addressed in the Autodesk 360 forum, specifically: 

It happens when the file can not be saved to both your local system and the Autodesk 360 site. Sync is not running and so you get the error message. The error message is a bit miss leading. What it's saying is that you can not save to the Autodesk 360 site. If you look in your folder the local copy is saved just fine.

So for now you can click ok on the error message and your file is still saved locally. But until you restore the Sync Service the file is not being synced to the cloud.

Can you please confirm that this is the case for you as well (accept as a solution) or reply with additional specifics.

Message 3 of 6
pendean

yep, we are all waiting for a few 2014 fixes from the next patch, one of many.
Message 4 of 6
Charles_Shade
in reply to: philip.s

This is the error message that the Op received I beleive and had the question about"

360 Save.jpg

My question in regards to this is where do you go to sign back in?

And the answer is strange.

I needed to Sign out of the service as listed at the top of the Workspace. Watch the computer choke for about 45 seconds while doing this, answer a question about keeping my settings or not and then Sign back in to 360 to keep the error message from appearing.

Quite the trip.

Message 5 of 6
co_luann
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Can I make this message stop by uninstalling Autodesk 360? 
I am getting this error message. I haven't tried to sync any folders to the cloud. thanks

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Try it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost