Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT test for beginners

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
pboutany
288 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD LT test for beginners

Hi guys,

Got a kid on work experience with us for two weeks so we're showing him how to use CAD LT, does anyone have/ know where I could find a good test to give him at the end of the two weeks to see what he's learnt? 

thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: pboutany

are you talking about tutorials?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
pboutany
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I guess tutorial could help with the training, but more like a practical test sort of thing for at the end of the two weeks. Like a list of exercises to complete in CAD but at a fairly beginner level?

Note; this is for Structural Drafting 

Message 4 of 5
ennujozlagam

why don't ask your biginner's to draw something like floor plan or elevations?

usually what i did for applicant i ask them to draw like  floor plan follow the hard copy drawing then you will be able to know how much he/she knows doing drafting.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 5
pendean

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost