Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2016 download

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
DBOSoftware
5872 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2016 download

We just purchased this software and can't find the download for AutoCAD LT 2016. Please direct me to the link.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: DBOSoftware

Everyone in the world can get it here at the Download Links section http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

But you should be looking for the email from Autodesk with your serial numbers to authorize your purchase: it can take up to 24-hours to get that info.
Message 3 of 8
DBOSoftware
in reply to: pendean

Pendean,

Thanks for prompt answer, we have our email with serial numbers already.  It's my understanding that we can go back three releases (for compatibility) frokm our Autocad LT 2016.  Therefore our Autocad LT 2016 keys will work with Autocad LT 2013 download correct?

Message 4 of 8
lynn_zhang

Hi @DBOSoftware

Depending on the type of subscription you are on, you can request for the use of up to 3 previous versions. Please check Find Your Eligibility for Previous Versions of Autodesk Software.

If you have Maintenance Subscription, you need to request a different serial number for your 2013 version. Your current serial number will not work.

If you have Desktop subscription, you will use the same serial number for 2013 version and it will display in your Autodesk Account.

Please check Requesting a Previous Version License.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 5 of 8
DBOSoftware
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Lynn.zhang, 

Thanks for reply, I followed your link and I'm eligible for Autocad LT 2013 (the one I need).  Since we have Maintenance Subscription with web support, I then followed link from there on how to request a new serial number, but when I log in and go to Management under my account, there is only the free software listed there.  We purchased this software one week ago, why doesn't it show up in my Management and how do I get it to show up?

This is where I went in my Management profile:

https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/all

Message 6 of 8
pendean

To quote Lynn:
"If you have Maintenance Subscription, you need to request a different serial number for your 2013 version. Your current serial number will not work.

If you have Desktop subscription, you will use the same serial number for 2013 version and it will display in your Autodesk Account."

Which "if" are you? the answer is in her reply.
Message 7 of 8
DBOSoftware
in reply to: pendean

As stated in my last post, we have Maintenance Subscription.

The software we purchased does not show in my account Manager when I'm logged in....therefore I can't request new serial number for something that doesn't show.  

How do we fix this?

Message 8 of 8
pendean

To request it, you need to tap the SUPPORT link on the management page or find a "contact us" link to make your request.

You have nothing to lose other while you wait around here for Lynn to come around and post a more direct link for your request.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost