Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 LT - Heidi module Load Error

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
fyerguy98
10316 Views, 8 Replies

Autocad 2013 LT - Heidi module Load Error

Loaded Autocad 2013 LT on my Lenovo W500 which has the ATI Mobility Fire GL V5700 graphics and I keep getting an Heidi Module Load Error which reads - The Confiqured heidi Driver Cannot be loaded - Switching to default software driver.  This also comes up every time i open a drawing file.  All the graphics seem to be off and Autocad is not acting right.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: fyerguy98
Message 3 of 9
technoidatx

This may be caused by caused by the 3D accelerrartion. Type in 3Dconfig and turn it off. 

Message 4 of 9
fyerguy98
in reply to: technoidatx

Thanks,  Only problem is when I do that only half of the 3dconfig screen comes up.  I can only see the Update button, and a check box for the hard ware something???  it is like the resolution is off.  I have it set on my computer at 1680x1050.

Message 5 of 9
pendean

Did you by chance change the Windows Font size to LARGE or Custom?

Message 6 of 9
fyerguy98
in reply to: pendean

No not that i know of.  This is window 7 Pro and this is the first time I am using it.  So I will have figure out how to check and change that.

Message 7 of 9
fyerguy98

Ok, thank you.  I adjusted my windows text and icon size which was set at default 150% and now things look better.  For the Heidi Driver issue I turned off the 3d hardware acc. and now the error meesage is gone.  Only thing left is the icons on my tool palets I made will not show up even if I change the veiw options.  Any ideas>

Message 8 of 9
pendean

Missing source file(s)?

Message 9 of 9
BryantRacing

I just installed AutoCAD LT 2013 on a Dell/AlienWare Aurora desktop just yesterday (Oct. 25, 2012), I experienced one instance of the "Heidi" error. However I have'nt noticed this error since that instance.

I went into my DirectX diagnostic's and it reads "no problems" for each parameter. I'm using an NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 video adapter card.

Hopefully everything is good?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost