4221 Views, 13 Replies

Who to read this HVAC drawing?

Who to read this HVAC drawing?

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
3wood
in reply to: asifraza260

What is the problem with your drawing? It looks fine to me.

Message 3 of 14
asifraza260
in reply to: 3wood

Sir Drawing is Ok
But
Who to read this drawing?
This is HVAC drawing.
Message 4 of 14
3wood

HVAC  means Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (Wikipedia)

The drawing is a carpark ventilation drawing. It was created by a mechanical engineer in the design team.

It should be sent to the client for approval, sent to architect, other engineers and project manager for coordination, sent to the contractor to prepare the shop drawing, and sent to the quantity surveyor for costing.

Message 5 of 14
asifraza260

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 14
asifraza260

see the fresh attachment with my Question i wrote in Attachment.
Message 7 of 14
pendean

Call a mechanical engineer in your region of the world to help explain the drawing for you. This is not that kind of forum.
Message 8 of 14
Patchy

You have to get a whole set of drawings, usually there would be a legend sheet for all of those symbols.

Message 9 of 14
Murph_Map

It's calling out the size of the duct and equimpment. Unless you work in HVAC it's doesn't mean anything to you unless you are designing the support systems for it or making sure there is clearance for it. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 10 of 14
asifraza260
in reply to: Murph_Map

You seen the size of duct in drawing Who to read this?
Message 11 of 14
BeKirra

Based on your screenshot, what you need is firstly a drawing legend which explains the symbols used.
for example, the explanations of "ODU-BF" and "IDU-BF" should be found in the lengend. This drawing lengend should be supplied with the ductwork drawing set.
If you don't have, ask the person who gave you the ductwork drawings.
Furthermore, "300x250" showed on the screenshot should be read as the duct size, "300" = duct width and "250" = duct deepth, while "356L/s" should be the air flow rate.

IMO the screenshot is not a ductwork details drawing, but a concept design drawing. The actual duct runs may totally different to what it is showed on the screenshot.

HTH

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 12 of 14
imadHabash

As of all my previous colleagues answers i think they cover your question BUT i think your question must start with HOW not WHO.

Message 13 of 14
Murph_Map

@asifraza260 wrote:
You seen the size of duct in drawing Who to read this?

Yes, my guess is it's in metric. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 14 of 14
asifraza260
in reply to: imadHabash

OK How to. This is my mistake so forgive me Mr.imadhabash. I Thankful to you
Mr.imadhabash .any option available i edit my Question?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost