Did you mean: 

Weird Grip Point

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
fsalman
560 Views, 6 Replies

Weird Grip Point

Hi , i need help fix the Select Grip Points. see picture for better understanding . thanks

Untitled1.png

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
john.vellek
in reply to: fsalman

Hi @fsalman,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

This might be a symptom of Hardware Acceleration in your GRAPHICSCONFIG. Try toggling it to see if that fixes the problem.

Is this happening in all your files?

Can you tell me your OS and your graphics card make and model? I am wondering if a different driver might improve this.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 7
fsalman
in reply to: john.vellek

It's only happen in 2 certain file also see some graphical error .
Using win 7
Message 4 of 7
john.vellek

Hi @fsalman,

Did you try my suggestions to correct the issue? If this is only happening on two files, can you share them with me? Please try running AUDIT and then checking the location of your geometry relative to 0,0. If it is too far away it might cause such an error.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 5 of 7
fsalman

I will try out these setting tomorrow I will tell let you know the response
Message 6 of 7
john.vellek

HI @fsalman,

Did you have an luck in getting the grip locations corrected? Please let me know the status of your issue.

John Vellek

Message 7 of 7
fsalman

Yes all good I move the dwg to 0,0 (x,y) and Audit the dwg. Its Fix my Issue.

Thanks for support !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost