Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try downloading the "Big font" hot fix?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
davetheplanman
449 Views, 4 Replies

Try downloading the "Big font" hot fix?

Text transmission issues w/ client. Using Auto CAD 2017. It was suggested to try downloading the "Big font" hot fix. Hasn't that been debugged in the 2017 release?

Thx!  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: davetheplanman

Ask your client to also send you their fonts, including their bigfonts: there is no "hotfix", it's a built-in feature of AutoCAD or Windows if your client is in Asia and the bigfont needed is for the specific language for example.
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Help me understand a bit more. For what release you had been suggested a big font hot fix. What type of fonts are you using. Is that for a specific language in drawing that you have problems with.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 4 of 5

Hi @davetheplanman,

Did your question get answered? If not, please give me some more details so i can point you in the correct direction.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5

Hey John thanks but I just ended up redoing the dimensions. it's almost always quicker just to redo it that try to figure out all of the little bugs! As I've told many CAD operators many times over the years- It's always easier the SECOND time!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report