Did you mean: 

Top 10 AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Solutions | Autodesk Knowledge Articles

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Tiana_Y
734 Views, 0 Replies

Top 10 AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Solutions | Autodesk Knowledge Articles

Hi Everyone!

I am re-starting this series to hopefully help you find the solution to your questions more easily! I will be analyzing both, Thread Topics here in the forum and Support Case Topics to identify the Top 10 common issues for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. The goal of this is help you all find solutions to your questions more easily, so I will be attaching the links to our AKN Articles that helps resolve these common issues! I will be updating the articles linked here bi-weekly and will be listing out the top 10 articles corresponding to the top 10 issues over the two weeks! If there is an article or an issue you would like me to highlight that you do not see in the list, please feel free to reach out to me and I will add it to the list!

1. ​​​​​​​"an unexpected error occurred. please save your work and restart AutoCAD. eLockChangeInProgre...

2. "Contact your administrator to be able to log in." when trying to sign in via Autodesk Single Sign-O...

3. "1: 5 2: ERROR : CreateProcess() API failed! 3: 2" when installing an Autodesk program

4. "7-Zip ERROR" when installing an Autodesk product

5. "An error has occurred in the script on this page" when starting AutoCAD

6. "AutoCAD cannot continue. You can attempt to save changes..." when opening, saving or working on fil...

7. "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xxx.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error" when ...

8. "Cannot find or create the font 'ArialMT. Some characters may not display or print correctly." Text ...

9. "Configuration file may be locked by another process or have been set Read Only" when launching Auto...

10. "Copy to clipboard failed" when trying to copy in AutoCAD

I hope that you find this helpful! If you have any questions or if there are any articles you would like to see added to this list, please reach out to me!

Best,

Tiana

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost