Did you mean: 

Student Version plot stamp

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JakeDoub
240 Views, 3 Replies

Student Version plot stamp

I have AutoCAD 2019 full version. I am now finished school and have since upgraded my student version; however, the plans, blocks, and details I have created while using the Student Version, I would like to retain. When I open these in my full version of AutoCAD, I still get the "these were created with a Student Version" warning. Is it possible to have these transferred into my full version for use? Do I have to recreate every individual component? Thank you for any help.

Jake.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: JakeDoub

Hi,

drawings that were created with educ license are only for "no commercial use" (according to the license agreement) ... also if you have now a full version of AutoCAD.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: JakeDoub

you cannot use files you created using the student version in the commercial version

you will have to recreate the files again

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 4
JakeDoub
in reply to: DarrenP

That's what I was afraid of, but I guess that is just the nature of the beast. I was hopeful that they would have transferred into the full version with no issues, but I guess it just looks like I have some work cut out for me then.

Thank you,

Jake

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta