Did you mean: 

Separate Copy/Paste for each Space

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
TP-WEI
309 Views, 2 Replies

Separate Copy/Paste for each Space

Probably a dumb question...but how will I know if I don't ask?

Is there a way to copy clip something from paper space, and then copy clip something completely different in model space, without one overwriting the other in the clipboard?

For example....I would like to copy clip my TB info in paper space (just a few lines of text, nothing major), as well as some changes in model space. If they are separate, I can paste them into both spaces in any other sheet at once. not simultaneously, I would still have to enter each space before I paste.

At the moment, I will copy clip my changes in model space, then paste that in all the model spaces of the necessary drawings. Then go back and copy clip what I need from paper space, and go paste that into all the paper spaces.

Maybe its a thing, maybe its not.....

Thanks for the help either way!

Tony

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
paullimapa
in reply to: TP-WEI

Message 3 of 3
Valentin-WSP
in reply to: TP-WEI

@TP-WEI ,

@TP-WEI wrote:

Is there a way to copy clip something from paper space, and then copy clip something completely different in model space, without one overwriting the other in the clipboard?

At the moment, I will copy clip my changes in model space, then paste that in all the model spaces of the necessary drawings. Then go back and copy clip what I need from paper space, and go paste that into all the paper spaces.

Sorry, the way you are going about it is the only way.

Using the Windows history will only allow you to paste as an OLE.

Use Product feedback to tell Autodesk what you think about their products and any improvements you'd like to see, or submit your wish on the AUGI Wish-List.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report