Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering non riuscito - il servizio non è stato in grado di completare il ren..

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
287 Views, 2 Replies

Rendering non riuscito - il servizio non è stato in grado di completare il ren..

Good evening, I have recently installed the educational version of autocad 2019, and, (unlike previous versions, with which I have never had problems) I can no longer send online rendering.

"Rendering failed - the service was unable to complete rendering." / " Rendering non riuscito - il servizio non è stato in grado di completare il rendering."

"Can not render due to an error" / " Impossibile eseguire il rendering a causa di un errore"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, this is a known issue and the team is working to get it resolved. I suggest that you work temporarily in 2018 to upload the data so that it will render properly.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

It is my understanding that this problem has been corrected and that you should now be able to use your AutoCAD 2019 for your online rendering.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report