Did you mean: 

project

32 REPLIES 32
SOLVED
Message 1 of 33
wonderpriya7
591 Views, 32 Replies

project

I'm doing it in 3d isometric. I did the furniture in one file but its not copying to the file which has the hotel. I tiled it vertically but when I left-click then drag with right mouse button its not getting copied to the other file. This method of copying was working previously.

32 REPLIES 32
Message 21 of 33
wonderpriya7
in reply to: john.vellek

I used Autocad Seek and got the sofa. I love it. I'll put it in hotel. I had a great time doing it. Thank you.

Message 22 of 33
wonderpriya7
in reply to: john.vellek

Actually I was transferrring 3d objects into the file which I was accessing through design centre and the bed is very large, much larger than the other objects. How do I make it of the right scale?

Message 23 of 33
wonderpriya7
in reply to: wonderpriya7

I did hotel. Is it okay?

Message 24 of 33

Hi,

>> I did hotel. Is it okay?

Look by yourself...

CheckGeomQuality_AN01.gif

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 25 of 33
Patchy

A year plus and you have to ask: "How do I make it of the right scale".

Stop trolling, it's not funny anymore.

Capture.JPG

Message 26 of 33
Mark_C_123

I think you need to forget about doing 3d and learn the basics of AutoCAD.

Message 27 of 33
Patchy
in reply to: Mark_C_123

It has been said a dozen times, this troll asking drawings many times and the last one got was the Autodesk Seek.

Still asking how to scale a piece of furniture, time to send this troll to another discussion group.

Message 28 of 33

How do I adjust placement? When I adjust it in one view like SW isometric it goes off in another view like front. And when I adjust it in front it goes off in SW isometric? How dhould it be done?

Message 29 of 33

Hi,

>> When I adjust it in one view like SW isometric it goes off in another view like front

A view is only a 2D representation of a 3D space. You have to use X, Y and Z coordinate to place an object. It is not enough to use only X and Y coordinate from the current view.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 30 of 33

LIke how do I put the z coordinate in 2-d space. I was putting the desks and chairs in restaurant and its not in the correct place in the rooms. I've attached the file.

Message 31 of 33
wonderpriya7

I was using 3d move and everytime I use 3d move the autocad hangs and stops responding.The other commands are working but I need to use 3d move. I have to submit the project tomorrow and I don't know what to do.

Message 32 of 33
RobDraw
in reply to: Patchy

@Patchy wrote:

It has been said a dozen times, this troll asking drawings many times and the last one got was the Autodesk Seek.

Still asking how to scale a piece of furniture, time to send this troll to another discussion group.

Do you even know what a troll is? This person may have some issues, but I don't think there is anything malicious about their posts. They might even be fictitious. Either way, there is no need for name calling. If you don't like them, ignore them and move on.

Let's, for a minute, consider that everything is true, the voices, classmates, Reginald, and apparent lack of knowledge about AutoCAD. This person is hanging on by a thread. Lucky to be attending school and not institutionalized. Now, you have resorted to something akin to bullying. You could send them over the edge. Who knows what could happen in their apparent state of mind. They might kill themselves, or worse, many others.

May I be the one to suggest that you be the one to stop and move on?

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 33 of 33
Patchy
in reply to: RobDraw

Bye.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost