Did you mean: 

Please guide me for how to load or use this fas file autocad 2020

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
3303 Views, 2 Replies

Please guide me for how to load or use this fas file autocad 2020

Please guide me how to use uploaded fas. file in my autocad & how to use it, i am new here.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> how to use uploaded fas. file in my autocad & how

>> to use it, i am new here.

I can only tell you how to load a FAS-file_

• You can use command _APPLOAD.
  • Not sure about that, but drag & drop from Windows Explorer into AutoCAD (the drawing area) should work too, just can't test that currently.

The information about how to use this tool knows the developer (or something like a help-file or readme that might have been shipped too).

- alfred -

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You can drag and drop the fas file into the autocad and then click on "always load".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report