Did you mean: 

Pixelated-Out Transparency Graphics

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
537 Views, 2 Replies

Pixelated-Out Transparency Graphics

Hi!

My whole office had our computers re-imaged and I lost all my default settings for plotting. Ever since, I have been getting these blurred-looking objects that appear on each of my sheets. They do not appear in model space or paper space; only in the plotted PDF. I have tried plotting via Bluebeam, Acrobat, and .dwg to PDF and the same result occurs each time. 

Anyone know where this setting appears in plotting options? There is no particular object in the file that it seems to be blurring out unless it's a wipeout box or something I cannot see from Civil 3D. This particular file did not do this before.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I would first try to update your AutoCAD, which version of AutoCAD (and which service pack/update) do you have installed? Command _ABOUT shows this with the exact release number.

If that does not help then please upload one of these dwg-files + a PDF-file so we can try to reproduce this issue on our systems.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
schurthing
in reply to: Anonymous

lol... maybe there's partial nudity at those locations.

Have you tried making a DWF ePlot and see if it happens there too? If it doesn't happen in the DWF, you can always print the DWF to a PDF file. That's a band-aid solution, I know. But just in case you need to get something out the door.

Also, try turning OFF 'Plot in background' and turning ON 'Plot paperspace last'.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi!

My whole office had our computers re-imaged and I lost all my default settings for plotting. Ever since, I have been getting these blurred-looking objects that appear on each of my sheets. They do not appear in model space or paper space; only in the plotted PDF. I have tried plotting via Bluebeam, Acrobat, and .dwg to PDF and the same result occurs each time. 

Anyone know where this setting appears in plotting options? There is no particular object in the file that it seems to be blurring out unless it's a wipeout box or something I cannot see from Civil 3D. This particular file did not do this before.

Thanks!

Stefanie
crazy autocad witch since release 8 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report