OSM

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
9224 Views, 12 Replies

OSM

HI

I want insert terrein in my map DWG and can I use osm [open street map) if it is ok.Could you tell me how can realize this 

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I haven't tried inserting an OpenStreetMap into AutoCAD before. I believe it exports map data in a OSM format which means you will need to convert the format to KML or KMZ in order to get it to work with AutoCAD. Here is a link I found to a converter that might do the trick for you.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi john
I saw that link it's very nice but I have one question why i can't find autocad format at number two at export format of this link
Message 4 of 13
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

You are welcome to attach your data and i can try to run the conversion to see what I get. I believe the KML option is the one you will want to select when you perform your conversion.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous

Hi I have see some idea on forum for use cogo cormmande but there are not enough for me Could tell me more example for use this commande
Message 6 of 13
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you tell me the desired end result of this process? I believe that if you convert the OSM file to a KML file you should be able to use the GEO command in AutoCAD to bring in the data.

The COGO command is an AutoCAD Civil 3D command as described here.

John Vellek

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous

hi
John yes I use Geo command result fine it's ok.But I use Autocad map 2013 and here it is COGO command do you have any discrobe for this command on video or letter example
Message 8 of 13
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Perhaps this Youtube video will help you with the Cogo command.

John Vellek

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous

I have see this video but on my compiuter i have autocad map 2013 and on taks pane on video it look commnd edt on autocad map 2010.But on my autocad map 2013 in taks pane command edit didnt exist how can find this?
Message 10 of 13
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Perhaps this article will help.

John Vellek

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous

Hi
John all your example or video are for autocad civil not for autocad map 2013 but however thank you for your help and also your answer
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous

Hi
John i have anothe question I have use ALIGN command for jpg photo and I insert this on dwg map but the measure of map it's diffrent of jpg question
It's possibly of stretch the jpg photo from ALIGN command
Message 13 of 13
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, you can use the align command to scale, move, and rotate.  Here is an AKN Article that describes how to do this.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost