Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify tables

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
227 Views, 2 Replies

Modify tables

This is my first time publishing an question here and I want to know how to modify the area where the letters and numbers that define the coordinates of a table are, because they are very large, the numbers and letters are not distinguished.

And how can I modify with accuracy the length and width measurements of the cells.

Thanks.

Sin título.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ChicagoLooper
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this:

1. Select all cells so the column headings and the row labels have orange backgrounds. (You may have to zoom in really tight when selecting all cells, so tight your table is partially off screen and only a portion is visible on you monitor.)
  2. When the Orange background is displayed on the headings and rows, go to Properties Palette and adjust your cell height and cell width.
  3. If you are unable to make the height or width small enough, you will have to reduce the text height.
  4. If you are unable to make the text height small enough, you will have to reduce Horizontal cell margin and the Vertical cell margin.

Select all cells so headings and rows have orange background.Select all cells so headings and rows have orange background.

Chicagolooper

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
S.Faris
in reply to: Anonymous

From the cell styles Drop menu you could adjust the cell height and width of Title, Header and Data as required

HEu3m3kwKx.png

SALMANUL FARIS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report