Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing Design Center in AutoCAD 2017

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2011 Views, 2 Replies

missing Design Center in AutoCAD 2017

Currently a student learning AutoCAD, however I have used the Design Center icon to bring images into my floor plan but all of sudden when I click the Design Center nothing happens.  I don't even get the Design Center palette, I am wondering could I have hit some button that disables it?  Need advise with anyone who has gone thru this same problem.

@Anonymous, 

john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: student learning autocad 2017

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You could check this and see if your issue is similar to that one:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/design-center-missing/td-p/2772734

Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

This can be frustrating but it sounds like the Design Center palette might be off your screen! A simple ALT-TAB might show the window. If you make it active (it still is not visible) you can then click on the task bar icon with a Shift and Rt-click. You can then select Move from the menu and use your cursor keys to move the window onto your screen.

The easiest way to show a "missing" window might be to rt-click on your task bar and select Cascade Windows.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost