Lisp Help

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
S.T.123
813 Views, 6 Replies

Lisp Help

Hey, 

I've got the attached lisp routine which I normally use to quickly align text to a line within a drawing. 
It's usually works fine with ACAD 2020, no troubles, though lately it has just given out and I am getting an error and I've got no idea why. 

The lisp is a beyond my understanding of how it all runs. Is there anyone who could have a quick help and see if they can figure out quickly what's going on?

Error.JPG

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
richardC38RY
in reply to: S.T.123
Message 3 of 7
vinodkl

Hi @S.T.123 

Looks like you have modified somethings in the lisp which was originally created by Lee mac. Here is the link to that original lisp.

http://www.lee-mac.com/curvealignedtext.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7
S.T.123
in reply to: vinodkl

@vinodkl 
Oh ok. I didn't realise where the original source of the lisp was or that the version I have had been edited. It's just one of them lisps I've picked up over the years and it was handy so I've continued to use it without any thought. 

I've downloaded the original uneditted lisp but unfortunately am still getting the same "Error: bad argument type: numberp: nil" after starting the lisp, selecting the text then selecting a line. 

Message 5 of 7
vinodkl

Hi @S.T.123 

The earlier attached lisp is working well on my end on AutoCAD 2018 & 2020. Can you attach a snapshot of command history?  I assume you typed in the command "TAC" to invoke the new lisp instead of "ATC"🙂

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 6 of 7
cadffm
in reply to: vinodkl

@vinodkl wrote:

I assume you typed in the command "TAC" to invoke the new lisp instead of "ATC"🙂

Then the message would be different, and the command is not ATC, it is AT

We should stop this thread and follow the crosspost here [CLICK - Text Aling Lisp Help]

Sebastian

Message 7 of 7
S.T.123
in reply to: cadffm

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report