Issues with line styles when plotting

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
feam
110 Views, 3 Replies

Issues with line styles when plotting

Hi,

Was hoping to get a steer on an issue I've been experiencing when trying to plot sheet. It's been frustrating me all day. I've received a new laptop from work with AutoDESK 2024, and for some reason I don't have access to AutoCAD anymore so I'm using Civil 3D instead. I don't seem to have access to the plot style I used before, don't know if this is the issue.

Basically, when I view my drawing in paperspace it looks fine, as I've drawn it in model space, with all line styles visible. But then when I try to plot, or go to plot preview, everything looks blocky and unclear. I can't find a way to fix it. I draw everything in metres, my units are set to metres, and my linetype scales are set to 1. I plot at 1:1000 (1mm to 1 unit) as its the only scale where the drawing is visible when plotted.

I've attached my plot options screenshot, as well as examples of drawing in paper space, and then model in plot preview/plotted.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: feam

Hello @feam 

Try to uncheck "plot object lineweight" in the plot window and the try to plot. This will fix the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
feam
in reply to: vinodkl

Oh wow, you fixed it for me and it was so simple. Thank you so much! It was really making me frustrated.

Message 4 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: feam

Hello @feam 

Happy to hear that your problem is resolved.

Have a great day ahead 🙂

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report