Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import PDF

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
427 Views, 4 Replies

Import PDF

We have a PDF file (see attachment). Import this PDF into Autocad 2018-2019. Graphics were imported fine, but the text had a problem: some of the text was in the form of squares, the rest of the text was in the form of primitives AutoCAD. What should I do to have text instead of squares? The text that came in the form of primitives,  AutoCAD can't recognize even at a threshold value of recognition of the 1%. What to do?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
qnologi
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

The converted the pdf text will be displayed as square if it doesn't support that particular font. Try to edit the text and change the font to different one(fonts prefixed with "@" would display the text).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

It does not work.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: qnologi

We did it. After that we got the text from AutoCAD primitives. We tried to recognize it by AutoCAD and it didn't turn out. "The text that came in the form of primitives, AutoCAD can't recognize even at a threshold value of recognition of the 1%" Why?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report