Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found 2 unfixable type of blocks, maybe a bug, Autocad 2020.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jtm2020hyo
321 Views, 2 Replies

I found 2 unfixable type of blocks, maybe a bug, Autocad 2020.

(1) I found a pretty useful lisp called "scalexyz"

here description and source :

https://www.cadstudio.cz/en/download.asp?file=ScaleXYZ+-+scales+selected+objects+independently+in+th...)

when I used these lips (scaleX, scaleY, scaleZ) I used for scale multiple blocks, then when I used to EXPLODE in that blocks, I have an un-mirrored block (attached blocks). (attached "bug TEXT BLOCK EXPLODED- VERSION 2010.dwg")

(2) I created multiple dynamic blocks with attribute multiple lines properties activated with mask background activated and annotative, scaled to 1:50. when I save and close the file everything works perfectly, but when I each time that launch error. I already tried change STYLE, ATTRIBUTE, I exported to another drawing with WBLOCKS but nothing fix this file and I do not what is going on.

So my last hope is this forum, I have hope that any AutoCAD pro guru can help me. (attached file " CAJAS Y BUZONES_recover.dwg")

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
vinodkl
in reply to: jtm2020hyo

Hi,

>>when I used these lips (scaleX, scaleY, scaleZ) I used for scale multiple blocks, then when I used to EXPLODE in that blocks, I have an un-mirrored block (attached blocks). (attached "bug TEXT BLOCK EXPLODED- VERSION 2010.dwg")<<

May I know why you are trying to scale a Dynamic block with non-uniform scale by using the lisp? Dynamic block will loose there dynamic action given to them which they are scaled non-uniformly and that's the reason why we should enable the "Uniform scale" while creating a dynamic block. And I quite didn't understand what you meant by "un-mirrored block"

>>I created multiple dynamic blocks with attribute multiple lines properties activated with mask background activated and annotative, scaled to 1:50. when I save and close the file everything works perfectly, but when I each time that launch error. I already tried change STYLE, ATTRIBUTE, I exported to another drawing with WBLOCKS but nothing fix this file and I do not what is going on.<<

As I opened the drawing the recover window opened and I found 77 errors in the drawing. And also the dynamic block have been constructed very poorly. Rotation parameter has been used, but no objects have been included in the action. That looses the whole purpose of using the rotation parameter.

I was able to save the drawing open it back without any error.

It would be better if you could post the screencast of the issue your facing so that we can help you out further.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
jtm2020hyo
in reply to: vinodkl

>>when I used these lips (scaleX, scaleY, scaleZ) I used for scale multiple blocks, then when I used to EXPLODE in that blocks, I have an un-mirrored block (attached blocks). (attached "bug TEXT BLOCK EXPLODED- VERSION 2010.dwg")<<

May I know why you are trying to scale a Dynamic block with non-uniform scale by using the lisp? Dynamic block will loose there dynamic action given to them which they are scaled non-uniformly and that's the reason why we should enable the "Uniform scale" while creating a dynamic block. And I quite didn't understand what you meant by "un-mirrored block"

>>I created multiple dynamic blocks with attribute multiple lines properties activated with mask background activated and annotative, scaled to 1:50. when I save and close the file everything works perfectly, but when I each time that launch error. I already tried change STYLE, ATTRIBUTE, I exported to another drawing with WBLOCKS but nothing fix this file and I do not what is going on.<<

As I opened the drawing the recover window opened and I found 77 errors in the drawing. And also the dynamic block have been constructed very poorly. Rotation parameter has been used, but no objects have been included in the action. That looses the whole purpose of using the rotation parameter.

I was able to save the drawing open it back without any error.

It would be better if you could post the screencast of the issue your facing so that we can help you out further.

answer:

(1) (un-mirrored blocks)

before the drawing attached I has another blocks that was explode, what I attached was the scaled uniformly blocks. If you check them, you will notice that text are incorrectly mirrores because all blocks are in scale 1 and rotation 0, but test looks like scale -1.

(2)(dynamic block with annotative attributes multiple lines activated and parameters)

the dynamic block parameters was configurer correctly, rotation and point parameters was linked to the attribute, but that unlink in one point when I re-open the drawing, If you check inside the blocks, you can check that the text annotative is activated but the block does not show the text aligned.

PD: this is not the first time I posted that blocks, other guys already checked and can not fix them (both drawing.)
if you check my profile, I already posted those blocks for help in the AUTOCAD LISP FORUM for try fix them with autoLISP but no luck. If you need the post link let me know.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost