Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fire sprinkler autocad default workspace

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
265 Views, 1 Reply

fire sprinkler autocad default workspace

Greetings Fellow Cad Drafters,  I recently switched jobs from Commercial Fire Sprinkler Designer to Residential. I am having issues with the HYDROCAD program.  Every time I open a .dwg file from the windows explorer, AutoCad opens by default. My problem is that the Hydrocad toolbars are there but the commands aren't working. So I checked my Workspace and that doesn't help. So I saved a new Profile in the Options and also Saved a New Workspace in the CUI.  That didn't help either.  So when it comes time for me to place the heads or lay the pipe or put in the hangers the toolbar nor the shortcut commands will not work in the cad. It says it's "unknown".  Does anyone have a solution? My work would go so much smoother if the Hydrocad was the default program when i open up a dwg file. I asked the "tech" at work to help me and he has no idea how AutoCad works lol. So here I am at the mercy of my fellow team mates on the Autodesk Community Network for their knowledge and support.  I really appreciate any and all comments. 

xntrk2006 - NP Mechanical

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I am having issues with the HYDROCAD program. 

HydroCAD support is at another website from a different software vendor and it is over here 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report