Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0048 Exception at 61122e2bh

@Anonymous, 

john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: Fatal Error on Launch:

6 YANIT 6
Mesaj 2 / 7
J.FOCHT
cevap verdi: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I would suggest checking to see if your graphics card can handle what AutoCAD throws at it. You can go to autodesk certified equipment page and see if your graphics card shows up. It could also be an issue with the drivers for the graphics card. Make sure you are running the most current driver. One more suggestion would be to uninstall and then reinstall the .NET framework. Here is a nice article that highlights how this is done:\

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-remove-and-reinstall-the-Microsoft-NET-Framework.html

If this helps you then hit the LIKE button or mark as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION!

Thank You!
Jonathan Focht

Mesaj 3 / 7
john.vellek
cevap verdi: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry that you are seeing this error on startup.  Please update your graphics driver to v. 390.65 from nVidia while I examine your CER report that you submitted. I am hoping it will give us an idea of what is going on with your system and AutoCAD.

[EDIT]  The CER did not contain too much.  If you have any 3rd party plug-ins could you remove those and try again? Lastly, please try a Reset Settings to Default to correct the error.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Mesaj 4 / 7
Anonymous
cevap verdi: john.vellek

@john.vellek wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry that you are seeing this error on startup.  Please update your graphics driver to v. 390.65 from nVidia while I examine your CER report that you submitted. I am hoping it will give us an idea of what is going on with your system and AutoCAD.

[EDIT]  The CER did not contain too much.  If you have any 3rd party plug-ins could you remove those and try again? Lastly, please try a Reset Settings to Default to correct the error.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

I updated my graphics drivers, now I am getting a new error after doing the same steps. I do not have any third party plug-ins.

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0048 Exception at 610f6cabh

[EDIT]: I reset my settings to default. Fixed this error! Thank you for the help.

Mesaj 5 / 7
JustOpie

Is this the actual solution? This did not resolve my problem.
I did a file copy of the folder for AutoCAD 2018 located in the Program Files folder from a known working PC to the crippled PC. This allowed the program to start on the crippled PC without the error.
Mesaj 6 / 7
john.vellek
cevap verdi: JustOpie

Hi @JustOpie,

Yes, the solution above did correct the original poster's issue.  

Your solution, is a bit unorthodox but I am glad it resolved the problem for you.  In the future, i would suggest a REPAIR and then possibly a Reset Settings to Default.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Mesaj 7 / 7
JustOpie

Well, after the Repair was performed, the error continued to occur. Therefore, I chose this option. It beat spending hours uninstalling and reinstalling the software. This took about 10 minutes to perform after all the other solutions I could find.

Aradığınızı bulamadınız mı? Topluluğa sorun veya bilgilerinizi paylaşın.

Soru Sor  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost