Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 8e963907h

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2838 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 8e963907h

Hi I have had some problems with my Autocad lately, at first while I was using the program it just crashed for no reason sending me this message or a similar message with the "FATAL ERROR" on it. But I still could use it for a while. For example, I could use it for 2 hours and then it crashed, I woulld turn it on again and keep on working for another few hours.

But now it´s different, I can´t even get into the starting page, it just crashes when I open Autocad.

I have tried so many "solutions" of the problem that I have found online and in your website, like updating my video driver, uninstalling and reinstalling Visual C++, usin the /NOHARDWARE switch in the Target line and reinstalling Autocad, and it doesn´t work for me.

Please help.

unnamed.jpg

john.vellek has embedded your image(s) for clarity

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I could use it for 2 hours and then it crashed

Does that happen while working with one specific project? If so close the drawings, then open a new dwg-file, start command _RECOVERALL and select your dwg-file and see if AutoCAD finds errors in it.

Please start command _ABOUT and show us a screenshot from that dialog (please find here some tips about getting screenshots without the need of an external camera >>>click<<<).

Also please show us a screenshot of dialog _GRAPHICSCONFIG

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

It sounds like this installation is totally bad now. Can you provide a NFO for me to look at? 

If your data needs to be private or confidential, please email it directly to me at john.vellek@autodesk.com and please include a link to this thread in your email.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi Alfred,

>>Does that happen while working with one specific project?

No it doesn't, it could be any file...

>>Please start command _ABOUT and show us a screenshot...

The thing is I can't open Autocad.

Thank You!

Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sending me your NFO.

You do have the latest Nvidia driver but we might try rolling back one or two versions to see if that helps. 

The Intel card has a newer driver here.

It is possible that your Ccleaner might have been too aggressive and removed a registry key.

In your event error log,  I see that acaddm14.hdi is throwing an error. This appears to be a printer driver. I sent you a copy of mine in  email to try or to compare with the one you have installed.

Also, the AClauncher is showing a ntdll.dll error which is described here.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report