exportlayout is not working

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
kunggom
2353 Views, 4 Replies

exportlayout is not working

Hello. I'm using AutoCAD 2009 and 2017.

suddenly, exportlayout command is not working in attached file. if I trying on AutoCAD 2009, then eInvaildInput error is appear. I tried purge, audit, and recoverall command but all useless.

can I use this command again? or, is something alternative command or method like exportlayout?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: kunggom

Hi,

sorry to say, I can only confirm that issue. I see the same happing and even if the layout is cleaned or a new layout is created (everything erased in layout, everything erased in modelspace, everything purged incl. regapp).

I can only suggest to use copy and paste to copy your geometry from modelspace into a new drawing and continue with that new dwg-file.

Sorry for not having good news, but maybe someone else can find ways to get your drawing alive.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: kunggom

Hi @kunggom,

Despite running Audit I was unable to find the errors in your file that are causing this problem. I was able however to create a new drawing, import your layout using DesignCenter and then copy/paste the modelspace objects in to the new file. After doing this I was able to export the layout successfully.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 5
kunggom
in reply to: john.vellek

Really thank you!!

Message 5 of 5
cschnarr
in reply to: john.vellek

Thanks John!

You saved my day today!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost