Did you mean: 

Estrazione di attributi

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lucaguidolin
286 Views, 2 Replies

Estrazione di attributi

l'estrazione dei dati in excel non funziona

quale che sia il dato da estrarre il risultato è un file di excel con una sola cella recante la dicitura "deleteme"

nell'uso del software questa cosa mi crea enormi difficoltà: avete/esiste una soluzione?

cordialmente

lucaguidolin

cordiao

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: lucaguidolin

Hi @lucaguidolin,

I saw your old post and wanted to know if your problem was ever fixed. If I understand correctly, you are trying to do a data extraction to Excel and the results are incorrect. If this is still a problem for you please attach a sample drawing file and tell me what data you are trying to extract. I will be happy to work with you to find a solution.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
elshawadfy
in reply to: lucaguidolin

I can't from your description guess the reson behind your problem - it can be related to AutoCAD and excel versions on your PC.. but try this:

1- Export data as "csv" file instead of xls or xlsx..

2- open Excel

3- File -> Open -> select the file.. (don't just double click the file in the browser or drag and drop it in excel, use the "open" dialog box to envoke the import from text files wizard)

4- When asked, tell excel use tabs as column separators

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost