Did you mean: 

DIMHOM

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
379 Views, 3 Replies

DIMHOM

When did the DIMHOM dimension variable get removed?  It was there in 2015; I skipped 2016; when I started using 2017 it's no longer there.  Is there any way of getting it back, or has there been a replacement?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> When did the DIMHOM dimension variable get removed?  It was there in 2015

I checked now 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 ... none of these releases do know a command or sysvar DIMHOM, none of the help files know that.

So you are either speaking about anything from a vertical product or about an application on top of AutoCAD, but not plain (vanilla) AutoCAD.

Can you describe what that variable do?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
pendean

No such thing: you thinking of the old DIM command with the old HOME option? the old DIM command died and went away since 2015.

Are you looking for the dim update option that moves the text of a dimension back to it's "home" option?
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi Ed,

DIMEDIT Home might do what you are asking for. If not, please give me some more detail. I am not familiar with a Setvar of DIMHOM.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report