Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMAND MACRO INCONSISTENT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
538 Views, 2 Replies

COMMAND MACRO INCONSISTENT

I am relatively new to AutoCAD. I am working on AutoCAD LT 2007. I have modified a command macro that I found here:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-forum/automatically-trim-line-intersections/td-p/402710

My command is:

*^C^CID;INT;\BREAK;@-0.0625,0.0;@0.125,0.0;ARC;@;C;@-0.0625,0.0;@-0.0625,0.0

This macro breaks a horizontal line and creates an arc in the same command. At first it worked perfectly, now is is spotty for an unknown reason. it will work with one result for a few clicks, then nothing, then a new result for another few clicks. Sometimes, I get nothing at all. The idea is to click on an intersection and create a "wire hump" over that intersection. As stated before, initially it worked very well, but I cannot for the life of me, figure out why it is acting sporatically now.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Turn off all running osnaps and see if your issue goes away.

Message 3 of 3
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

Like Pendean said, the problem is your running osnap [and your osnapcoord setting is set to 0 or 2(default)],

edit program setting to ignore osnaps in automations by set osnapcoord=1, or better edit this macro to ignore

running osnaps: *^C^C^C_ID;_int;\_BREAK;_non;@-0.0625,0.0;_non;@0.125,0.0;_ARC;_non;@;_c;_non;@-0.0625,0.0;_non;@-0.0625,0.0

Sebastian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report