Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Pannel not appearing when OSNAPCOORD changed to 0

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dan_akers4SQ74
204 Views, 1 Reply

Color Pannel not appearing when OSNAPCOORD changed to 0

I'm getting a very strange issue when changing OSNAPCOORD to '0' causes the color panel to not appear. It's not off screen, I've tried all the actions for that to no avail. Changing OSNAPCOORD back to 1 or 2 doesn't fix the issue, instead I have to restore Autocad defaults entirely. this is a bit of an issue as being able to zoom to grip points in a viewport is pretty necessary for my job and didn't have this issue on my previous machine.

I'm also getting an issue where going into the color panel, regardless of whether it's appearing or not, causes my cursor to hit 'invisible walls' above, below and to the left. I'm able to go over to my monitor to the right and click out of AutoCAD which fixes the issue, but it's every time.

I'm using a brand new PC that work has provided this week to replace my old one which didn't have any such issues.

Labels (4)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cadffm
in reply to: dan_akers4SQ74

Hi,

1. Osnapcoord is for general usage, not for just a temporary usage as you need it.

Set Osnapcoord back to 2 or better to 1

2. If you need to use Osnaps while Zoom, create your own Macro/command which starts the osnap mode (temporary).

A simple sample for Zoom Windows and osnap ENDpoints:

'_.ZOOM;_end;\_end;\

3. I don't understand or can't reproduce your isse.

Are talking about this windows AUTOCAD&LT&Toolsets dialog (Command: COLOR) ?

CADffm_0-1686921157847.png

It works for me however I start it (by command color, click on color icon in ribbon or layerproperties manager, properties panel and so on).

Which Productversion you are talking about, command: ABOUT

Sebastian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report