Did you mean: 

CANNOT SEE NETWORK DRIVES OR FILES ON NETWORK DRIVES

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1929 Views, 3 Replies

CANNOT SEE NETWORK DRIVES OR FILES ON NETWORK DRIVES

I just installed Autocad 2018 on  Windows 7 but I am not able to see the network drives to import anything. However, if I copy the file to my local drive I could see it. Any help, in this case, is appreciated. 

Thanks

Srikar

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

What kind of network are you attached to? Are you connecting via wireless or a hard-wire connection? I would try resetting the network device in your computer (uninstall in device manager and then reinstall it).

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I have not seen you post back which hopefully means you have resolved your issue in seeing the network folders. Please add another post if you continue to need assistance on this problem.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hello John Vellek,

Thanks for your assistance. The issue got resolved automatically. 

Thanks.

Srikar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report