Did you mean: 

Autodesk Knowledge Network

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
doug.andersen
1345 Views, 16 Replies

Autodesk Knowledge Network

Anyone know why the knowledge network is missing info? 

I use the site daily and a majority of the responses come up "page not found" 

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
imadHabash
in reply to: doug.andersen

Hi,

for me it's work fine and without problems , you may need to reset your net connection . 

Message 3 of 17
kadmonkee

could be network or internet issues from your side clean out your temp files and cache from your Browser (google, Firefox, IE11)

If there is any information shared that is of value please give Kudos
If a solution is provided by any posters please mark them as Solved to benefit everyone else.
thank you
Message 4 of 17
doug.andersen
in reply to: kadmonkee

Thanks! Just tried and same result, page not found. Try "customer service topics then manage software users"
Message 5 of 17
doug.andersen
in reply to: imadHabash

Thank you! Tried but same result. Try customer service topics then manage software users..
Message 6 of 17
john.vellek

HI @doug.andersen,

Quite honestly, when I am not sure if a topic exists or the exact verbiage, I use Google to search and it works faster and better than the AKN search engine for me.

Give that a try and let me know if it behaves differently for you.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 7 of 17
doug.andersen
in reply to: john.vellek

Thanks for the tip! I usually do the same but ended up putting AKN on my favorites bar as I use it daily. Still have "page not found" both ways.
Message 8 of 17
john.vellek

Hi @doug.andersen,

Try searching on "manage user account" and see if that gives you what you are looking for.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 9 of 17
doug.andersen

Thanks for the tip, tried it and then clicked on the first three options, (managing users & permissions, adding or removing users, (classic view), and named users). All three came up page not found.
Message 10 of 17
gotphish001

It seems to me they change a section but not every link seems to get fixed to the change. The data base gets fixed eventually. I usually just do what John suggested and just google what I am looking for. Most of the time the knowledge page comes up in the search anyway even if I'm looking for a forum post about something.

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Message 11 of 17
doug.andersen
in reply to: gotphish001

It's a bummer because I use the site every day to help with customers and provide information. Oh well. Thank you for all the advice!
Message 12 of 17
john.vellek

Hi @doug.andersen,

I will try to contact the proper team and see if they can shed some light on why these pages are no longer available. In the mean time, I am probably the wrong guy to ask about the account stuff but ask away and I will try to assist.

John Vellek

Message 13 of 17
imadHabash

just as a try ... if you click here >> Click << is the same problem ? 

Message 14 of 17
doug.andersen

Thanks for any assistance!
Message 15 of 17
doug.andersen
in reply to: imadHabash

I get the home page, then type in keywords User Management in the search box and get options, (Managing Users & Permissions, Adding or Removing Users, (Classic View), and Adding or Removing Users, (New View). These all come up page not found when I click on them.
Message 16 of 17
john.vellek

HI @doug.andersen,

Apparently we are doing some manintenance and rearranging and it is taking a bit longer than expected.

Please try these links and let me know if they work properly:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/add-remove-users/a...

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/account-profile/get-started/user-...

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Message 17 of 17
doug.andersen

Awesome, both worked! Thank you for the help!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost