Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD support for Arc Graphics on Intel Ultra 7 155H Processor

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
anikethvardhan
358 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD support for Arc Graphics on Intel Ultra 7 155H Processor

Hey, I'm a freshman going into Aerospace Engineering, and will be using CAD. I am currently thinking of buying the Lenovo Slim 7i which has an Intel Ultra 7 Processor 155H with integrated Arc Graphics, but I cannot find the specific name of the integrated graphics (A380, A30 etc). So does anyone know if CAD is supported on the IGPU on the Ultra 7 and runs fine? Since I heard some IGPUs like the Arc A370M is not supported. Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: anikethvardhan

"cad" seems generic a term, and I'm not sure your industry actually uses AutoCAD (topic of this forum) as a tool, does it?

Your card seems to be problem for many Autodesk based software in a quick websearch. Sadly you can't force most software to do anything about it.
Message 3 of 6
Ed.Jobe
in reply to: pendean

For Autodesk products, I would stick with NVIDIA cards.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
anikethvardhan
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for your insight. As for the question about AutoCAD, I am not 100% sure about it, but I was unable to find a suitable place to ask the question therefore I came here.
Message 5 of 6
anikethvardhan
in reply to: Ed.Jobe

Ok thank you, I will try exploring my options.
Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: anikethvardhan

@anikethvardhan wrote:
.... I'm a freshman going into Aerospace Engineering....
....but I was unable to find a suitable place to ask the question...

I would recommend you reach out to your course instructor or The Dean of your Educational facility and ask them for a list of software you are will be using and what their recommendations for a laptop are (you don't want to purchase a handicapped unit). I seriously hope "autocad' is not anywhere on their curriculum, that's old school software for a dynamic futuristic course you are going into today in the year 2024.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta