Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Realistic not printing Hidden Lines to colour

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
197 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD Realistic not printing Hidden Lines to colour

Hi everyone, 

I am wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

My realistic view has hidden lines showing where flathead screws will be drilled upwards into their corresponding adapters. (See bottom of the Orange Vertical pieces). When I print it out on 11x17, some of the hidden lines appear to their Lineweight scale and colour, but the two hidden lines of the far left/right are barely visible at all. Can anyone explain why it is causing some hidden line to appear and some aren't visible at all? Thank you very much for any light you can shed on this issue.

Paper Space Screenshot.PNGPrintout Screenshot.jpgsome barely appear at all. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
beyoungjr
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

The default Realistic Visual Style can be tricky with creating PDF or hard-copy prints.  I would suggest you try exploring your Visual Styles and their default settings.  I ALWAYS suggest saving any changes to the default styles to newly named Visual Styles that suit your taste so that you can always use the defaults as a launching point for future issues.

I am almost certain that you will find your solution.

I am also attaching a helpful sheet on some issues I've worked through in Visual Styles to familiarize you with playing around with their settings.

There's plenty more content on this at Youtube and the Autodesk user help and tutorial resources.

Cheers,

Blaine

Blaine Young
Senior Engineering Technician, US Army

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report