Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2016 - Missing Xref manager box

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
33922 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2016 - Missing Xref manager box

I am currently working with 2016. If I try to type "XREF", the manager box does not appear even though there are xrefs shown on the screen. Also, if I use the "ClassicXref" command, the manager box pops up, but it doesn't show any xrefs in the menu even though they are shown in the drawing. Can someone recommend a solution, please....thank you!

[ The subject line of this post has been edited to include the product name by @handjonathan ]

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> doesn't show any xrefs in the menu even though

Run command _RECOVERALL with that file (that holds the XRef's) and see if errors are found.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

The first issue (External References Palette not showing up) can be solved by forcefully setting its visibility and location in the CUI.

More details: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Palett...

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Tags (3)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

I found the same solution last week and forget to post that I had resolved my issue. Thank you for replying!
Message 5 of 5
cnajarianJC9UJ
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thanks !! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta