Arranging order of commands

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2547 Views, 3 Replies

Arranging order of commands

Hey all,

Simple question but can't find the answer anywhere. I have been using Autocad 2015 LT for a while and recently just moved onto Autocad 2017.

I used to be able to type QS and hit enter for quick select, but now it does quick save instead and quick select is below it. How to I get it so Autocad will prioritise quick select to be picked before quick save.

I hope I explained that well enough. Thank you for your time and help.

Josh

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
user181
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 4
imadHabash

Hi,

ALIASEDIT command will do what you asking for.

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Johanna_Esteban

Hello,

The menu with the commands that are available is in alphabetical order, you can edit (customize) the QSAVE command and it is called different to type QSELECT, or if you prefer, customize a new command that does the same as QSELECT but with fewer keys, One is ideal and if you use a lot of keyboard commands ... a key to the left side is even better.

All commands can be customized in the pgp file, but please put the new ones at the end of the list, everything is blank, and be sure to save a copy of it before changing it in case you want to go back to the beginning.

@imadHabash gives you the command ALIASEDIT with which you can create the new command.

Or if you prefer you can edit the pgp:

Https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2017/ENU/Au.... Html

If you want to have the pgp file on hand you can go with the QUICKCUI command to the box (image 1), find the pgp icon and drag it to a toolbar.

If you edit the pgp you must save and exit. Then use REINIT comand and check the pgp box to take your new commands or edit them.

In figure 2 I show how some of them are left.

Please tell me if it was possible.

Success.

Johanna Esteban

EESignature

Autodesk Expert Elite | Autodesk Certified Professional | AutoCAD Customer Council (Beta Tester for Windows & Mac)

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Dame Kudos! 😉
Si ha sido resuelta tu inquietud, selecciona 'Marcar como solución' para que otros usuarios la encuentren fácilmente.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report