Did you mean: 

Aplus Problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1807 Views, 5 Replies

Aplus Problem

Hi,

How are you?I am using autocad 2012 version.I am installed APLUS apps for autocad. The tabs show up and everything looks fine, but when I click on any of the buttons/enter a command, all I get is an "unknown command" message.

But in new dwg file it seems it works good,but when I set units,then the application cant work properly,what can I do now?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

APLUS support can be reached here https://cadaplus.com/premium-support.php?lang=en

Can you post screenshots or a video to show us what is going on?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Yes,I am submited my problem in their email,but they didnt replied yet.

Have a look into my problem,here the video...

Here when I open new file its works,but when I setup units oand other modification then the apps didnt work properly.Additionally my Autocad 2012 is very slow.

Message 4 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

the only thing I can say from the video is that the applications seems not to be loaded.

More than that is just guessing like support paths are missing or so, but I would call the support from the app, that should bring you back to work.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Yes,when I open existing file the apps didn't loaded,but I am tried to load this apps manually by _appload command,the apps loaded successfully,but the problem seems continuously,

Message 6 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> tried to load this apps manually by _appload

An application can have multiple modules or files that need to be loaded, also missing paths might be an issue (or wrong paths as you wrote that AutoCAD is slow).

You can also try to get the info what changed to your system since it worked well last time.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report