Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any AutoCad plugin recommendation for editing tons of array with just draging my mouse?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
seth_hong
182 Views, 1 Reply

Any AutoCad plugin recommendation for editing tons of array with just draging my mouse?

Good morning everyone,

I usually use AutoCAD to estimate solar power plant capacity, So I use an array to describe solar power plant. 

To count numbers of sepeartes column of array , I arranged pv module by array sets and use explode command and count array cells each other. The thing that i do, is click some array and physically change the number of columns.

Because every land shape in my project, it has various land shape so i need to edit arrays fitting with land shape.

It is okay with small arrays, but where if there`s tons of array, it will be a problem T^T...

Editing arrays really long time process, So I'm wondering is anyone know about useful plugin to

delete tons of array by mouse drag.

Originally the basic feature Autocad offers, in this way it is selected parts that i don't want at the same time.

It takes a lot of time to edit those array to form and shape the one that i wanna make.

Thank you for attention on this matter.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jskalaXDDX5
in reply to: seth_hong

So I'm wondering is anyone know about useful plugin to delete tons of array by mouse drag.

Sorry in advance if this doesn't answer your question specifically...I am not sure if you want to edit or erase...

Not really a plug in, either I suppose, but I use an X Keys Keypad with Macroworks 3.1 Software.  The macro I use for Erase looks like this...

jskalaXDDX5_0-1720529736513.png

The macro begins with only one Escape because AutoCAD won't accept more than that from the software.

The keypad is pretty easy to "program" and allows for the addition of Mouse Clicks.  Handy for navigation to be able to Pan and Zoom at the same time.  Costs a bit but worth it I think and I have one that I've used a lot for over 12 years and it works like new, so...

Hope that might be useful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report